Hey! What mountains have you climbed before!
Hmm.. there’s too many to mention here…but among my favorites are Mt. Cristobal Traverse, Mt. Makiling Traverse (Sto.Tomas Batangas - UPLB), and Mt. Banahaw Traverse. :) Do you also love to climb mountains?
Day 09 Your last kiss
Some time this year under an endless blanket of stars at a great altitude, the frosty evening led us to an exchange of abrupt kisses… but that was it. haha! It’s nice, but I don’t wanna be reminded of it anymore. I had a fight with the guy I liked at that time because of this.
DAY 08 Something you’re currently worrying about
I’m worried that I might be wasting my time with someone who doesn’t know how to appreciate me.
DAY 07 Your opinion on cheating on people
I think in one way or another people are tempted to cheat, but not everybody acts on that temptation. These are just some of things I can say about cheating.
- Out of dissatisfaction and boredom in their relationship, most likely they don’t have the guts to tell their partner about it, or they’re just too scared to face the truth, so they choose to express it in a negative and destructive way.
- Or probably they’re insecure and their self-esteem is dependent on how many people of the opposite sex are attracted to them, and usually in this case the more, the merrier.
- Maybe they’re just good in lying and deceiving people, and they don’t actually think that it’s a bad thing to do.
- Or perhaps they’re just selfish, they’re only thinking about themselves and their pleasure, even if they’re actually hurting and betraying people along the way.
For me, in the end, cheating is an emotionally abusive way of returning the love that your partner invested in your relationship. It’s a selfish and pathetic act that only weak people (or sometimes people who pretend that they’re strong but they’re actually not) are able to do. They can try to fix their relationship or just end it, so why is the option of deceiving and cheating still there?
DAY 06 The person you like and why you like them
I can’t exactly say if I like someone in particular right now or what… This question is better left hanging, I’ll probably be able to answer this someday. (or by the end of the 30-day challenge or something)
DAY 05: 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex / same sex
- Being judgmental all the time. It’s annoying when people keep on finding faults. It’s okay to some extent, but too much is definitely a no-no.
- Hypocrisy. Who likes to be around insincere people anyways?
- Insecurity. People who have a lot of insecurities do a lot of things to cover them up. Go figure.
- Arrogance and Superiority Complex. I believe this can stem up from insecurity, or some people are just meant to be bossy.
- Conceitedness. Who wants to be around people who have an exaggerated sense of self-importance?
DAY 04 What you wear to bed